Welcome to the Medinah Park District
2018 Park District Strategic Plan (A Public Invitation)
The Medinah Park District's Board of Park Commissioners continues to move forward with its scheduled plan to create a 5-year Strategic Plan. As part of the timeline toward achieving this important goal, it is vital to get input from the community who use our services, parks and programs for their benefit. During the summer of 2018, the Board of Commissioners will be hosting multiple opportunities for the public to provide input on the future of the Medinah Park District. We welcome and encourage all district residents to attend one or more of these informational meeting.
Location - Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah
Dates & Times: June 13 - 7:00pm; June 23 - 10:00am; July 11 - 7:00pm; July 14 - 10:00am
2018 SUMMER DAY CAMP REGISTRATION IS UNDERWAY! SIGN UP NOW !!
The Medinah Park District's 2018 Summer Day Camp registration process is currently underway. There are camp opportunities for a variety of ages beginning with our Camp Little Critters (ages 3-4) and our Adventure Day Camp (for kids entering grades Kindergarten - 8th Grade). Camps will begin the week of June 11, 2018. Campers may register for all 9 weeks of camp or for specific weeks of their choosing. Before and After Camp care is also available. For more information regarding our Camp options, please contact the Park District at 630-893-2560. Registration MUST BE DONE IN PERSON at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah.
2018 SUMMER PROGRAM GUIDE & REGISTRATION
The Medinah Park District's 2018 Summer Program Guide was delivered to resident mailboxes beginning April 20, 2018. Individuals can register for their favorite programs via a number of different formats as of April 23, 2018. Non-residents may begin registration no sooner than April 30, 2018. Resident and non-residents may register as follows:
- On-line Registration (please click on the Programs link at the top of the home page to begin this process).
- Over the Counter/Drop In Registration at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah.
- Mail-In Registration - Mail to Medinah Park District, 22W130 Thorndale, Medinah, IL 60157.
- Fax in your registration to 630-893-0932.
Over the Counter registration is accepted during regular Connolly Recreation Center office hours of 8:30 am-9:30 pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am-8:00 pm on Friday and 7:30 am-2:00 pm on Saturday. All registrations for programs is on a first come, first serve basis and all registration fees MUST be paid in advance of all program starting dates.
Please call 630-893-2560 regarding specific questions related to our programs and services or read your 2018 Summer Program Guide for specific starting times of your favorite programs.
Athletic Field Conditions
Soccer Field Conditions/Matches
Date: Field information for matches on May 26, 2018
- U6 - Medinah Intermediate School Field: No home match scheduled
- U8 - Medinah Intermediate School Field: No home match scheduled
- U10 - Medinah Middle School North Field: No home match scheduled
- U12 - Medinah Middle School East Field: No home match scheduled
- U14 - Manary Park Field: No home match scheduled
Baseball/Softball Field Conditions
Be aware that weather conditions surfacing after the reporting time of 3:00 pm may cause certain fields and games to be cancelled or delayed. Contact your youth league in these instances for condition updates.
Date: Field information for Monday, May 21
- Manary Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Riha Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #1 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #2 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #3 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #4 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #5 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field North - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field South - No games scheduled