Welcome to the Medinah Park District
MEDINAH PARK DISTRICT SUMMER ADVENTURE DAY CAMP
The Medinah Park District's Summer Adventure Day Camp is still accepting camper registration for kids entering Kindergarten - 8th grade. Summer Camp is scheduled to begin the week of June 10 with camp weeks ongoing through the week of August 5, 2019. Campers may register for the full 9 week experience or for any combination of individual weeks during the summer (weekly registrants MUST be registered by the proceeding Wednesday to be considered). All registrations take place at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue in Medinah. Registration rates vary per week and before and after care camp options are available as well. All camp weeks are themed and contain 1 field trip per week. Contact the District at 630-893-2560 for further information.
JULY is PARKS & RECREATION MONTH at the MEDINAH PARK DISTRICT !!
Grab your Family and Friends and join the Medinah Park District for some summer fun at the Connolly Recreation Center and Thorndale Park celebrating Parks and Recreation Month during the entire month of July, 2019. We will be publicizing a vast array of events in the coming weeks so visit this site often to check in on what is in store at the Park District. There will be all sorts of events, programs and promotions. GAME ON !!!!!
2019 SUMMER PROGRAM GUIDE & REGISTRATION
The Medinah Park District's 2019 Summer Program Guide was delivered to resident mailboxes the week of April 22, 2019. MPD resident registration for Summer programs began on April 22, 2019. Non-resident registration began on April 29, 2019. Individuals can register for their favorite programs via a number of different formats. Resident and non-residents may register as follows:
- On-line Registration (please click on the Programs link at the top of the home page to begin this process).
- Over the Counter/Drop In Registration at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah.
- Mail-In Registration - Mail to Medinah Park District, 22W130 Thorndale, Medinah, IL 60157.
- Fax in your registration to 630-893-0932.
Over the Counter registration is accepted during regular Connolly Recreation Center office hours of 8:30 am-9:30 pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am-8:00 pm on Friday and 7:30 am-2:00 pm on Saturday. All registrations for programs is on a first come, first serve basis and all registration fees MUST be paid in advance of all program starting dates. Call 630-893-2560 if you do not receive your Summer Program Guide at your home or P.O. Box.
Please call 630-893-2560 regarding specific questions related to our programs and services or read your 2019 Summer Program Guide for specific starting times of your favorite programs.
Athletic Field Conditions
Soccer Field Conditions/Matches
Date: Home and Away matches for: Saturday, May 25, 2019
- PreK & K - Medinah Inter. School Field: No matches scheduled
- 1st & 2nd - Medinah Inter. School Field: No matches scheduled
- 3rd & 4th - Medinah Middle School East Field: No matches scheduled
- 5th & 6th - Medinah Middle School East Field: No matches scheduled
- MANARY SOCCER FIELD - Playable (May 16, 2019)
Baseball/Softball Field Conditions
Be aware that weather conditions surfacing after the reporting time of 3:00 pm may cause certain fields and games to be cancelled or delayed. Contact your youth league in these instances for condition updates.
Date: Field conditions for the date of: May 20, 2019
- Manary Park ballfield - Not Playable
- Riha Park ballfield - Playable
- Thorndale Park Field #1 - Not Playable
- Thorndale Park Field #2 - Playable
- Thorndale Park Field #3 - Playable
- Thorndale Park Field #4 - Playable
- Thorndale Park Field #5 - Playable
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field North - MPD T-ball team - No game for May 25
Prevailing Wage Notice
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Park Commissioners of the Medinah Park District, DuPage County, Illinois on the 20th day of June, 2018, did ascertain and make effective their determination of the prevailing rate of wages as defined in the Prevailing Wage Act (820 ILCS 130/0.01, et seq.), as amended, said rates having been certified by the Illinois Department of Labor. Copies of said determination of such prevailing rate of wages are available for inspection by any interested party in the offices of the Secretary of the Medinah Park District at 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah, IL 60157 or by the following hyperlink to the prevailing wage schedule for DuPage County in the official website of the Department of Labor: Prevailing Wage Notice