Welcome to the Medinah Park District
Thorndale Park Sled Hill open for the season !!!!
The Medinah Park District's Thorndale Park sled hill (located in south Thorndale Park) is open for the season. We invite all residents to take advantage of this wonderful park amenity and remind all users about the safe and proper use of this winter facility. The hill is open dawn to dusk and as weather permits. Parking is available in the south Thorndale lot.
2018 Winter/Spring Program Guide
The Medinah Park District's 2018 Winter/Spring Program Guide was delivered to resident mailboxes beginning on November 22, 2017. Individuals can register for their favorite programs via a number of different formats as of November 27, 2017. Non-residents may begin registration no sooner than December 4, 2017. Resident and non-residents may register as follows:
- On-line Registration (please click on the Programs link at the top of the home page to begin this process).
- Over the Counter/Drop In Registration at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah.
- Mail-In Registration - Mail to Medinah Park District, 22W130 Thorndale, Medinah, IL 60157.
- Fax in your registration to 630-893-0932.
Over the Counter registration is accepted during regular Connolly Recreation Center facility hours of 6:30 am-9:30 pm Monday-Thursday, 6:30 am-8 pm on Friday, 7:30 am-2 pm on Saturday and 9 am-12 pm on Sunday. All registrations for programs is on a first come, first serve basis and all registration fees MUST be paid in advance of all program starting dates.
Please call 630-893-2560 regarding specific questions related to our programs and services or read your 2018 Winter/Spring Program Guide for specific starting times of your favorite programs.
PRESCHOOL OPEN HOUSE
The Park District's annual Preschool Open House is scheduled for Tuesday, February 20 (NEW DATE) from 6:30 - 7:30pm at the Connolly Recreation Center. The Open House is set up to give prospective new students and parents an understanding of the District's early childhood facilities, instructor teaching methods and course curriculum. Children who turn 3 or 4 years of age by September 1, 2018 are eligible to register for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year length program. Please see Page 7 of the District's Winter/Spring program guide for additional information on the 2018-2019 program or contact Recreation Supervisor Carol Healy at 630-893-2560 for further information.
Athletic Field Conditions
Soccer Field Conditions/Matches
Date: Information for the upcoming Spring, 2018 season will be provided starting in mid April, 2018.
- U6 - Medinah Intermediate School Field: No matches scheduled.
- U8 - Medinah Intermediate School Field: No matches scheduled.
- U10 - Medinah Middle School Field: No matches scheduled.
Baseball/Softball Field Conditions
Be aware that weather conditions surfacing after the reporting time of 3:00 pm may cause certain fields and games to be cancelled or delayed. Contact your youth or adult league in these instances for condition updates.
Date: Field information for the upcoming 2018 season will be provided starting in late April, 2018.
- Manary Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Riha Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #1 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #2 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #3 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #4 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #5 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field North - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field South - No games scheduled