Welcome to the Medinah Park District
We welcome you to the website of the Medinah Park District. We are excited to be able to provide the Medinah community with up to date and relevant information regarding the programs and services offered by the District.
Sign Up Now! Mardi Gras Daddy/Daughter Date Night, February 21, 6-9 pm
Come dance the night away and enjoy a first class reception at the Medinah Shriners in Addison for the Medinah Park Districts' annual Daddy/Daughter Date Night! Click here for additional information and to register.
Medinah Park District receives $200,000 from OSLAD Grant
On Saturday, January 3, 2015, at a press conference at the Oak Park Park District, Governor Quinn announced that 75 park and recreation agencies throughout the State will receive a total of $26,072,000 in OSLAD (Open Space Land Acquisition and Development) Grants. Of which, $200,000 has been awarded to the Medinah Park District. See press release here and a list of all park districts receiving funding. The park district will be using these funds in 2015-16 to enhance Riha Park as part of its master plan. Additional information on Riha Park development will be available later in 2015.
2015 Winter/Spring Program Guide
The Medinah Park District's 2015 Winter/Spring Program Guide will be delivered to resident mailboxes beginning on November 17. Individuals can register for their favorite programs via a number of different formats beginning on this date. Resident and non-residents may register as follows:
- On-line Registration (please click on the Programs link at the top of the home page to begin this process).
- Over the Counter/Drop In Registration at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah.
- Mail-In Registration - Mail to Medinah Park District, 22W130 Thorndale, Medinah, IL 60157.
- Fax in your registration to 630-893-0932.
Over the Counter registration is accepted during regular Connolly Recreation Center facility hours of 8:30 am-10 pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am-8 pm on Friday, 7:30 am-3 pm on Saturday and 9 am-12 pm on Sunday. All registrations for programs is on a first come, first serve basis and all registration fees MUST be paid in advance of all program starting dates. Non-resident registration begins on Monday, December 8, 2014.
Please call 630-893-2560 regarding specific questions related to our programs and services or read your present 2015 Winter/Spring Program Guide for specific starting times of your favorite programs.
2015 Winter/Spring Program Guide features, Preschool, Dance, Youth Soccer, Winter/Spring Special Events, Trips & more!
Medinah Park District to Begin Master Plan Facility Upgrades.
Over the next 36 months, and starting as early as late Spring of 2014, the residents of the Medinah Park District will see an ambitious and necessary transformation of both indoor and outdoor facilities within the district's boundaries. Please click here to read more.
Connolly Recreation Center Facility Hours
- Monday-Thursday 6:00 am-10:00 pm
- Friday 6:00 am-8:00 pm
- Saturday 7:30 am-3:00 pm
- Sunday 9:00 am-12:00 pm
In addition, the Connolly Recreation Center and administrative offices are closed on the following days:
New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Athletic Field Conditions
Be aware that weather conditions surfacing after the reporting time of 3:00 pm may cause certain fields and games to be cancelled or delayed. Contact your youth or adult league in these instances for condition updates.
Date: Leagues and Games are complete for 2014.
- Manary Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Riha Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #1 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #2 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #3 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #4 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #5 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field North - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field South - No games scheduled