Welcome to the Medinah Park District
MEDINAH PARK DISTRICT ANNOUNCES FACE COVERING GUIDELINES (as of AUGUST 30, 2021):
COVID-19 GUIDELINE UPDATE AS OF AUGUST 30, 2021 FOR THE MEDINAH PARK DISTRICT: (Per Ex. Order 2021-20)
In accordance with updated CDC, IDPH, DuPage County Health Dept. and PDRMA guidelines related to the new Delta variant , the Medinah Park District REQUIRES that all participants/visitors wear a face covering inside ALL Park District facilities effective August 30, 2021.
Masks are REQUIRED for ALL vaccinated & unvaccinated individuals. The new guidance requires masks in public INDOOR settings in areas of "Substantial" or "High" transmission. Currently, DuPage County is listed as "HIGH".
The Park District continues to monitor the guidelines associated with COVID-19 on the federal, state and county levels, as they relate to our programs, events and facilities.
Face Covering Guidelines for MPD Indoor and Outdoor facilities:
- INDOOR FACILITIES
- FULLY VACCINATED and UN-VACCINATED individuals (age 2 yrs. & older) are REQUIRED to wear a face covering during their ENTIRE stay at the Connolly Recreation Center !!!
- OUTDOOR FACILITIES
- UNVACCINATED individuals are highly encouraged to wear a face covering when they are UNABLE to social distance.
- FULLY VACCINATED individuals are NOT REQUIRED, but encouraged to wear face coverings or social distance.
2021 AUTUMN PROGRAM GUIDE & REGISTRATION
The Medinah Park District's 2021 AUTUMN Program Guide will be made available to registrants starting Friday, July 23, 2021 via our website. MPD resident registration for AUTUMN programs begins on July 26, 2021. Non-resident registration begins no sooner than August 2, 2021. All Medinah Park District residents will receive a copy of the Autumn brochure in your mailbox beginning the week of July 26, 2021 with information for AUTUMN, 2021 Programs, Events and Services. For the AUTUMN 2021 season, individuals can register for their favorite programs via four different formats. Resident and non-residents may register as follows:
- On-line Registration (please click on the Programs link at the top of the home page to begin this process).
- Over the Counter/Drop In Registration at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah is available as of July 26 on Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Mail-In Registration - Mail your registration(s) to Medinah Park District, 22W130 Thorndale, Medinah, IL 60157.
- Fax in your registration to 630-893-0932.
All registrations for programs is on a first come, first serve basis and all registration fees MUST be paid in advance of all program starting dates. Call 630-893-2560 if you did not receive your AUTUMN Program Guide at your home or P.O. Box.
Please call 630-893-2560 regarding specific questions related to our programs and services or read your 2021 AUTUMN Program Guide for specific starting times of your favorite programs. All AUTUMN 2021 programs and events will remain somewhat fluid with possible changes to start dates and times at any given time due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic challenges we face.
Athletic Field Conditions
Soccer Field/Kickball Field Conditions/Matches
Date: Field conditions/playing schedule for the date of: All MPD Fall Youth Soccer will begin the week of August 16, 2021. Contact the Park District for field rental information.
- PreK & K - Medinah Inter. School Field: No activity
- 1st & 2nd - Medinah Inter. School Field: No activity.
- 3rd & 4th - Medinah Middle School East Field: No activity.
- 5th & 6th - Medinah Middle School East Field: No activity.
- MANARY Park Soccer Field - No activity
- Riha Park Soccer Field - No activity.
Baseball/Softball Field Conditions
Be aware that weather conditions surfacing after the reporting time of 3:00 pm may cause certain fields and games to be cancelled or delayed. Contact your youth league in these instances for condition updates.
ALL PARK DISTRICT BALL FIELDS are currently OPEN for Association (RMSBO & RAMPAGE/RAGE organizations) use for the 2021 summer season. General public may contact the Park District for available field usage.
DATE: August 26, 2021 - Field updates take place starting at 3:00pm daily.
- Manary Park ballfield - No Activity.
- Riha Park ballfield - No Activity.
- Thorndale Park Field #1 - No Activity.
- Thorndale Park Field #2 - No Activity.
- Thorndale Park Field #3 - No Activity.
- Thorndale Park Field #4 - No Activity.
- Thorndale Park Field #5 - No Activity.
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field North - Field is playable.