Welcome to the Medinah Park District
MEDINAH PARK DISTRICT IS HIRING SUMMER SEASONAL STAFF
The Medinah Park District is currently accepting applications for 2019 Summer seasonal staff (summer camp counselors and summer park maintenance staff). Applications can be picked up at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah during regular facility hours or can be downloaded from this website by clicking on ABOUT US and clicking on EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. Camp counselor positions begin work in early June and work through mid August, 2019. Summer maintenance positions begin work in late April - mid May and can continue through early September, 2019. Please see further information in the Employment Opportunities section of the website.
Medinah Park District welcomes new receptionist Patricia Peters
Medinah Park District patrons will see a new face welcoming them to the Connolly Recreation Center. Patricia Peters is our new front desk receptionist and will be overseeing the Monday & Tuesday daytime schedule slot. Please stop by and welcome her to the Park District family......and while you are here, sign up for a program, special event or that adult trip you always wanted to take !!!!
2018-2019 WINTER/SPRING PROGRAM GUIDE & REGISTRATION
The Medinah Park District's 2019 Winter/Spring Program Guide was delivered to resident mailboxes the week of November 19, 2018. MPD resident registration for Winter/Spring programs started on November 26, 2018. Non-resident registration began on December 3, 2018. Individuals can register for their favorite programs via a number of different formats. Resident and non-residents may register as follows:
- On-line Registration (please click on the Programs link at the top of the home page to begin this process).
- Over the Counter/Drop In Registration at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah.
- Mail-In Registration - Mail to Medinah Park District, 22W130 Thorndale, Medinah, IL 60157.
- Fax in your registration to 630-893-0932.
Over the Counter registration is accepted during regular Connolly Recreation Center office hours of 8:30 am-9:30 pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am-8:00 pm on Friday and 7:30 am-2:00 pm on Saturday. All registrations for programs is on a first come, first serve basis and all registration fees MUST be paid in advance of all program starting dates. Call 630-893-2560 if you did not receive your Winter/Spring Program Guide at your home or P.O. Box.
Please call 630-893-2560 regarding specific questions related to our programs and services or read your 2019 Winter/Spring Program Guide for specific starting times of your favorite programs.
Athletic Field Conditions
Soccer Field Conditions/Matches
Date: All Park District Soccer matches have concluded for the Autumn, 2018 season.
- PreK & K - Medinah Intermediate School Field: No home Matches
- 1st & 2nd - Medinah Intermediate School Field: No home Match
- 3rd & 4th - Medinah Middle School North Field: No home Match
- 5th & 6th - Medinah Middle School East Field: No home Match
- 7th & 8th - Manary Park Field: No match scheduled
Baseball/Softball Field Conditions
Be aware that weather conditions surfacing after the reporting time of 3:00 pm may cause certain fields and games to be cancelled or delayed. Contact your youth league in these instances for condition updates.
Date: Field usage for the 2018 calendar year has been completed.
- Manary Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Riha Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #1 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #2 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #3 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #4 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #5 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field North - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field South - No games scheduled
Prevailing Wage Notice
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Park Commissioners of the Medinah Park District, DuPage County, Illinois on the 20th day of June, 2018, did ascertain and make effective their determination of the prevailing rate of wages as defined in the Prevailing Wage Act (820 ILCS 130/0.01, et seq.), as amended, said rates having been certified by the Illinois Department of Labor. Copies of said determination of such prevailing rate of wages are available for inspection by any interested party in the offices of the Secretary of the Medinah Park District at 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah, IL 60157 or by the following hyperlink to the prevailing wage schedule for DuPage County in the official website of the Department of Labor: Prevailing Wage Notice