Welcome to the Medinah Park District
Envision Roselle Community Forum - November 6 @ 7:00pm - Lake Park HS - West
An extensive public engagement process is being undertaken by the Village of Roselle (of which the Medinah Park District's boundaries overlap) to identify a desired long-term future for the community. The Village of Roselle, along with partners Lake Park HS District #108, Medinah School District #11, Roselle School District #12, Bloomingdale School District #13, Keeneyville School District #20, Roselle Public Library District, Medinah Park District, Roselle Park District and Bloomingdale Park District is seeking feedback about the future of Roselle during a community forum, scheduled for Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at Lake Park High School - West Campus (500 W. Bryn Mawr Ave.) at 7:00pm. Additional information about Envision Roselle can be attained at www.roselle.il.us/EnvisionRoselle.
Park District receives prestigious Financial Award from GFOA
The Medinah Park District was awarded the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting for its Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for its fiscal year ending December 31, 2018 by the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA). The Certificate of Achievement is the highest form of recognition in governmental accounting and financial reporting. Individuals may view a congratulatory announcement from the GFOA to the Medinah Park District by going to https://youtu.be/Tdkg-H2doZc. This can be seen by viewing the announcement on our scrolling info on our main page to the right of this information.
2019 AUTUMN PROGRAM GUIDE & REGISTRATION
The Medinah Park District's 2019 Autumn Program Guide was delivered to resident mailboxes the week of July 29, 2019. MPD resident registration for Autumn programs began on July 29, 2019. Non-resident registration began on August 5, 2019. Individuals can register for their favorite programs via a number of different formats. Resident and non-residents may register as follows:
- On-line Registration (please click on the Programs link at the top of the home page to begin this process).
- Over the Counter/Drop In Registration at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah.
- Mail-In Registration - Mail to Medinah Park District, 22W130 Thorndale, Medinah, IL 60157.
- Fax in your registration to 630-893-0932.
Over the Counter registration is accepted during regular Connolly Recreation Center office hours of 8:30 am-9:30 pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am-8:00 pm on Friday and 7:30 am-2:00 pm on Saturday. All registrations for programs is on a first come, first serve basis and all registration fees MUST be paid in advance of all program starting dates. Call 630-893-2560 if you do not receive your Summer Program Guide at your home or P.O. Box.
Please call 630-893-2560 regarding specific questions related to our programs and services or read your 2019 Autumn Program Guide for specific starting times of your favorite programs.
Athletic Field Conditions
Soccer Field Conditions/Matches
Date: Field conditions/playing schedule for the date of: The 2019 FALL soccer season is complete. Information regarding Spring, 2020 soccer field conditions will become available in late March, 2020.
- PreK & K - Medinah Inter. School Field: FALL SEASON IS COMPLETE
- 1st & 2nd - Medinah Inter. School Field: FALL SEASON IS COMPLETE
- 3rd & 4th - Medinah Middle School East Field: FALL SEASON IS COMPLETE
- 5th & 6th - Medinah Middle School East Field: FALL SEASON IS COMPLETE
- MANARY SOCCER FIELD - Playable (rental) - Oct. 29
Baseball/Softball Field Conditions
Be aware that weather conditions surfacing after the reporting time of 3:00 pm may cause certain fields and games to be cancelled or delayed. Contact your youth league in these instances for condition updates.
Date: Fields are NO LONGER being utilized for the 2019 calendar year. The Park District will provide field condition scheduling beginning in April, 2020.
- Manary Park ballfield - No game or practice scheduled.
- Riha Park ballfield - No game or practice scheduled.
- Thorndale Park Field #1 - No game or practice scheduled.
- Thorndale Park Field #2 - No game or practice scheduled.
- Thorndale Park Field #3 - No game or practice scheduled.
- Thorndale Park Field #4 - No game or practice scheduled.
- Thorndale Park Field #5 - No game or practice scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field North - No game or practice scheduled
FITNESS CENTER EQUIPMENT ADDITIONS !!!
The Medinah Park District's Fitness Center, located within the Connolly Recreation Center, has seen upgrades in equipment with the addition of a Body Craft ECT800G Elliptical Trainer and a Body Craft VR400 Rowing Machine. We have also added 2 new 40" Televisions. Stop in and see what we have to offer for improved health and wellness !!