Welcome to the Medinah Park District
COMMUNITY HOME DECORATING CONTEST - FREE EVENT
The Medinah Park District is offering a community contest for the BEST DECORATED home for the Christmas season. Register your home for a chance to win prizes and be introduced at a future Board of Commissioner's meeting. Local judges will pick the best decorated house in MEDINAH !! Pre-register your home by December 15, 2017. Judging will take place the week of December 18.
2018 Winter/Spring Program Guide
The Medinah Park District's 2018 Winter/Spring Program Guide will be delivered to resident mailboxes beginning on November 22, 2017. Individuals can register for their favorite programs via a number of different formats as of November 27, 2017. Non-residents may begin registration no sooner than December 4, 2017. Resident and non-residents may register as follows:
- On-line Registration (please click on the Programs link at the top of the home page to begin this process).
- Over the Counter/Drop In Registration at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah.
- Mail-In Registration - Mail to Medinah Park District, 22W130 Thorndale, Medinah, IL 60157.
- Fax in your registration to 630-893-0932.
Over the Counter registration is accepted during regular Connolly Recreation Center facility hours of 6:30 am-9:30 pm Monday-Thursday, 6:30 am-8 pm on Friday, 7:30 am-2 pm on Saturday and 9 am-12 pm on Sunday. All registrations for programs is on a first come, first serve basis and all registration fees MUST be paid in advance of all program starting dates.
Please call 630-893-2560 regarding specific questions related to our programs and services or read your 2018 Winter/Spring Program Guide for specific starting times of your favorite programs.
FAMILY FITNESS FESTIVAL - Saturday, January 13 (9 am - 12 pm) FREE EVENT
Healthier lives make for happier families!!! Join us and partake in free demonstration classes along with visiting numerous local health vendors at our annual Family Fitness Festival. Fun fitness activities are sure to keep your heart pumping and the calories burning as you learn different ways to stay fit. The Fitness Festival kicks off at 9am with plenty of giveaways, Fitness Center membership discounts and much more and the whole morning is FREE to all participants.
Athletic Field Conditions
Soccer Field Conditions/Matches
Date: Matches have been completed for the Fall, 2017 season
- U6 - Medinah Intermediate School Field: No matches scheduled.
- U8 - Medinah Intermediate School Field: No matches scheduled.
- U10 - Medinah Middle School Field: No matches scheduled.
Baseball/Softball Field Conditions
Be aware that weather conditions surfacing after the reporting time of 3:00 pm may cause certain fields and games to be cancelled or delayed. Contact your youth or adult league in these instances for condition updates.
Date: Ballgames have been completed for the 2017 season.
- Manary Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Riha Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #1 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #2 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #3 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #4 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #5 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field North - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field South - No games scheduled