Welcome to the Medinah Park District
Sledding and Ice Skating at Thorndale Park
As the sled hill and ice rink at Thorndale Park are being prepared to open for winter use, we remind park users about the safe use of these winter time facilities. These Park District facilities are open dawn to dusk and are weather dependent for usage. Ice Skating is ONLY ALLOWED at the rink at Thorndale Park. Other park sites with water (Manary Park pond) are OFF LIMITS for ice skating. The Thorndale sled hill is open as proper snow conditions allow. Please follow all posted sign information related to these various activities at each site.
Welcome to our "Customer Loyalty Program"
Incentives tied to Fitness Center memberships, Facility rentals and Program registrations will provide residents and non-residents alike with opportunities to utilize our services year round and attain varying levels of Medinah Cash to be used toward future programs, memberships and rentals. We welcome all to join. Customer Loyalty Program
Spend $100 = $5 Medinah Cash
Spend $150 = $10 Medinah Cash
Spend $200 = $15 Medinah Cash
Spend $250 = $20 Medinah Cash
Spend $300+ = $25 Medinah Cash
Medinah Cash is redeemed by Program Registrations only!!
2020 WINTER/SPRING PROGRAM GUIDE & REGISTRATION
The Medinah Park District's 2020 Winter/Spring Program Guide was delivered to resident mailboxes the week of November 18, 2019. MPD resident registration for Winter/Spring programs began on November 25, 2019. Non-resident registration began on December 2, 2019. Individuals can register for their favorite programs via a number of different formats. Resident and non-residents may register as follows:
- On-line Registration (please click on the Programs link at the top of the home page to begin this process).
- Over the Counter/Drop In Registration at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah.
- Mail-In Registration - Mail to Medinah Park District, 22W130 Thorndale, Medinah, IL 60157.
- Fax in your registration to 630-893-0932.
Over the Counter registration is accepted during regular Connolly Recreation Center office hours of 8:30 am-9:30 pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am-8:00 pm on Friday, 7:30 am-2:00 pm on Saturday and 9:00 am-12:00 pm on Sunday. All registrations for programs is on a first come, first serve basis and all registration fees MUST be paid in advance of all program starting dates. Call 630-893-2560 if you do not receive your Summer Program Guide at your home or P.O. Box.
Please call 630-893-2560 regarding specific questions related to our programs and services or read your 2019 Autumn Program Guide for specific starting times of your favorite programs.
Athletic Field Conditions
Soccer Field Conditions/Matches
Date: Field conditions/playing schedule for the date of: The 2019 FALL soccer season is complete. Information regarding Spring, 2020 soccer field conditions will become available in late March, 2020.
- PreK & K - Medinah Inter. School Field: FALL SEASON IS COMPLETE
- 1st & 2nd - Medinah Inter. School Field: FALL SEASON IS COMPLETE
- 3rd & 4th - Medinah Middle School East Field: FALL SEASON IS COMPLETE
- 5th & 6th - Medinah Middle School East Field: FALL SEASON IS COMPLETE
- MANARY SOCCER FIELD - FALL SEASON IS COMPLETE
Baseball/Softball Field Conditions
Be aware that weather conditions surfacing after the reporting time of 3:00 pm may cause certain fields and games to be cancelled or delayed. Contact your youth league in these instances for condition updates.
Date: Fields are NO LONGER being utilized for the 2019 calendar year. The Park District will provide field condition scheduling beginning in April, 2020.
- Manary Park ballfield - No game or practice scheduled.
- Riha Park ballfield - No game or practice scheduled.
- Thorndale Park Field #1 - No game or practice scheduled.
- Thorndale Park Field #2 - No game or practice scheduled.
- Thorndale Park Field #3 - No game or practice scheduled.
- Thorndale Park Field #4 - No game or practice scheduled.
- Thorndale Park Field #5 - No game or practice scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field North - No game or practice scheduled
FITNESS CENTER EQUIPMENT ADDITIONS !!!
The Medinah Park District's Fitness Center, located within the Connolly Recreation Center, has seen upgrades in equipment with the addition of a Body Craft ECT800G Elliptical Trainer and a Body Craft VR400 Rowing Machine. We have also added 2 new 40" Televisions. Stop in and see what we have to offer for improved health and wellness !!