Welcome to the Medinah Park District
Family Fest slated for Saturday, August 19, from 11 am-4 pm
Medinah Park Districts' annual Family Fest event will be held on Saturday, August 19, from 11 am-4 pm. This annual event is sponsored by Itasca Bank & Trust and The New SHE 100.3. Come join us for all or part of the day. Information about the event can be found on the Family Fest event page.
Registration for Autumn Programs begin Monday, July 24!
Beginning Monday, July 24, you will be able to register online or in-person for our 2017 Autumn programs. Non-residents can begin registering on Monday, July 31. Some highlights include our Youth Soccer Program, Dance, Preschool, Family Fest, Halloween Happenings, Club Kindergarten, General and Athletic programs, Senior Trips, Cooking Classes, Pickleball and more! Please contact our front office for additional information at 630-893-2560.
2017 Autumn Program Guide
The Medinah Park District's 2017 Summer Program Guide will be delivered to resident mailboxes beginning on July 20, 2017. Individuals can register for their favorite programs via a number of different formats as of this date. Resident and non-residents may register as follows:
- On-line Registration (please click on the Programs link at the top of the home page to begin this process).
- Over the Counter/Drop In Registration at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah.
- Mail-In Registration - Mail to Medinah Park District, 22W130 Thorndale, Medinah, IL 60157.
- Fax in your registration to 630-893-0932.
Over the Counter registration is accepted during regular Connolly Recreation Center facility hours of 6:30 am-9:30 pm Monday-Thursday, 6:30 am-8 pm on Friday, 7:30 am-2 pm on Saturday and 9 am-12 pm on Sunday. All registrations for programs is on a first come, first serve basis and all registration fees MUST be paid in advance of all program starting dates.
Please call 630-893-2560 regarding specific questions related to our programs and services or read your 2017 Summer Program Guide for specific starting times of your favorite programs.
Medinah Magic Boys Travel Basketball (7th Grade and 8th Grade)
The Medinah Magic is a boy's travel team which competes in the DuPage Youth Travel Basketball League. Open tryouts will be held Saturday, September 9, 10 am-12 pm & Tuesday, September 12, 6-7 pm. Games and practices may be on any day of the week. Please note, that if your child does make the team, he is no guaranteed playing time. For more information, please contact Frank Wendling at 630-893-2560.
Medinah Scavenger Hunt, Saturday, September 23, from 10 am-Noon
Looking to enhance communication and teamwork between classmates and neighborhood friends? Want to strengthen morale and camaraderie? Experience the surrounding neighborhoods of Medinah with this fun scavenger hunt. Each team will have an hour and a half time limit by foot to collect the items on their list. The first team to find all their items on the list, wins. After the hunt, stay for pizza and refreshments with your fellow team members. Registration Deadline: September 16
Athletic Field Conditions
Soccer Field Conditions
Date: 2017 Spring Soccer has concluded its season. The 2017 Fall Soccer season will begin on September 9th.
- U6 - Medinah Intermediate School Field: No games scheduled
- U8 - Medinah Intermediate School Field: No games scheduled
- U10 - Medinah Middle School Field: No games scheduled
- U12 - Medinah Middle School Field: No games scheduled
Baseball/Softball Field Conditions
Be aware that weather conditions surfacing after the reporting time of 3:00 pm may cause certain fields and games to be cancelled or delayed. Contact your youth or adult league in these instances for condition updates.
- Manary Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Riha Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #1 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #2 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #3 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #4 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #5 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field North - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field South - No games scheduled