Welcome to the Medinah Park District
We welcome you to the website of the Medinah Park District. We are excited to be able to provide the Medinah community with up to date and relevant information regarding the programs and services offered by the District.
Family Campout Slated for Friday evening, September 18
Join the Medinah Park District for this exciting evening as part of our 50th Anniversary! Bring your grills and food, pitch your tent and camp out under the stars at Thorndale Park. This will be an evening of activities, storytelling and socialization ending with a bonfire. Boy Scout Troop #95 and the Boy Scouts of America Northern Trail District will be on hand to assist with this evening. Pre-Registration is required. Please click here for our event page and additional information.
Family Fest Raffle Prize Winners Click Here
Click on the link above and scroll down to the bottom of the event page to see if you won one of the great prizes at our Family Fest event! If so, please redeem your prize by coming to the Connolly Recreation Center between the hours of 8:30-5 pm and show your ID.
50th Anniversary Passport to Fun!
If you participated in the Passport to Fun program, visit the Connolly Recreation Center to get your stamps. Beginning at Family Fest on August 22, each stamp can be redeemed for a raffle ticket for awesome prizes. Raffle tickets can be redeemed and entered through September 17, 2015. If you complete the entire passport, you are entitled to 20 bonus raffle tickets. Click here for a list of prizes and additional information.
2015 Autumn Program Guide
The Medinah Park District's 2015 Autumn Program Guide will be delivered to resident mailboxes beginning on July 31. Individuals can register for their favorite programs via a number of different formats beginning on this date. Resident and non-residents may register as follows:
- On-line Registration (please click on the Programs link at the top of the home page to begin this process).
- Over the Counter/Drop In Registration at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah.
- Mail-In Registration - Mail to Medinah Park District, 22W130 Thorndale, Medinah, IL 60157.
- Fax in your registration to 630-893-0932.
Over the Counter registration is accepted during regular Connolly Recreation Center facility hours of 8:30 am-10 pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am-8 pm on Friday, 7:30 am-3 pm on Saturday and 9 am-12 pm on Sunday. All registrations for programs is on a first come, first serve basis and all registration fees MUST be paid in advance of all program starting dates. Non-resident registration begins on Monday, August 24, 2015.
Please call 630-893-2560 regarding specific questions related to our programs and services or read your present 2015 Autumn Program Guide for specific starting times of your favorite programs.
2015 Autumn Program Guide features, Preschool, Dance, Family Fest, Fitness, Athletics, Trips & more!
Athletic Field Conditions
Be aware that weather conditions surfacing after the reporting time of 3:00 pm may cause certain fields and games to be cancelled or delayed. Contact your youth or adult league in these instances for condition updates.
At this time, the Medinah Park District has no other information from RMSBO or RAMPAGE regarding games during the remainder of the 2015 season.
- Manary Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Riha Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #1 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #2 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #3 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #4 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #5 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field North - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field South - No games scheduled