Welcome to the Medinah Park District
Schaumburg Amateur Radio Club presents American Radio Relay League "Field Day"
The American Radio Relay League will hold its annual "Field Day" event beginning on Saturday, June 24 through Sunday, June 25 in North Thorndale Park at the Medinah Park District. "Field Day" is designed to test Emergency preparedness by Amateur Radio Clubs to provide back up communication to local municipalities in the event of local disasters. Everyone is invited to get their voice on the air in our "Get On The Air" Tent and Talk with Amateur radio operators across the country. The Schaumburg Amateur Radio club will have several radios operating all day and night making contacts with other radio stations in all 50 states. Club members will walk you through the entire process and answer your questions about the hobby.
Please contact Dirk Smith @ 815-975-8721 or visit us at N9RJV.org for additional information.
Preschool 2017-18 - Now Accepting Registration
The Medinah Park District Preschool program offers your child a comfortable, safe and fun environment for learning. Our program is semi-structured and focuses on developing socialization, self-confidence, fine and large motor skills as well as pre-kindergarten and kindergarten readiness skills. The children will develop these skills at their own pace through play, craft projects, stories, songs and special activities. Our main goal is to help your child acquire the joy of learning by attending school. Children must be toilet trained and be the appropriate age by September 1, 2017. Click here for additional information.
2017 Summer Program Guide
The Medinah Park District's 2017 Summer Program Guide will be delivered to resident mailboxes beginning on April 24, 2017. Individuals can register for their favorite programs via a number of different formats as of this date. Resident and non-residents may register as follows:
- On-line Registration (please click on the Programs link at the top of the home page to begin this process).
- Over the Counter/Drop In Registration at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah.
- Mail-In Registration - Mail to Medinah Park District, 22W130 Thorndale, Medinah, IL 60157.
- Fax in your registration to 630-893-0932.
Over the Counter registration is accepted during regular Connolly Recreation Center facility hours of 6:30 am-9:30 pm Monday-Thursday, 6:30 am-8 pm on Friday, 7:30 am-2 pm on Saturday and 9 am-12 pm on Sunday. All registrations for programs is on a first come, first serve basis and all registration fees MUST be paid in advance of all program starting dates.
Please call 630-893-2560 regarding specific questions related to our programs and services or read your 2017 Summer Program Guide for specific starting times of your favorite programs.
2017 Summer Program Guide features: Summer Camp and Traveling Teen Camp, Summer Dance, 2017-18 Preschool Registration, Sports Classes, General Program Classes, 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament, Autumn Youth Soccer, Adult Trips, Family Fest and more!
Athletic Field Conditions
Soccer Field Conditions
Date: 2017 Spring Soccer has concluded its season. The Fall Soccer season will begin on Sept. 9th.
- U6 - Medinah Intermediate School Field: No games scheduled
- U8 - Medinah Intermediate School Field: No games scheduled
- U10 - Medinah Middle School Field: No games scheduled
- U12 - Medinah Middle School Field: No games scheduled
Baseball/Softball Field Conditions
Be aware that weather conditions surfacing after the reporting time of 3:00 pm may cause certain fields and games to be cancelled or delayed. Contact your youth or adult league in these instances for condition updates.
Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2017
- Manary Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Riha Park ballfield - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #1 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #2 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #3 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #4 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park Field #5 - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field North - No games scheduled
- Thorndale Park T-ball Field South - No games scheduled