- The next Regular Board Meeting of the Park District's Board of Commissioners is scheduled for Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 7:00PM at the Connolly Recreation Center, 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah. The general public is invited and encouraged to attend all Park Board Meetings.
- 2023 CONSOLIDATED ELECTION: Individual residents with a possible interest in running for Elected Office (Park Commissioner) for the Medinah Park District in the April 4, 2023 Consolidated Election may pick up candidate election information packets starting on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 during regular Park DIstrict administrative business hours at 22W130 Thorndale Avenue, Medinah, IL 60157.
- The Medinah Park District is currently accepting applications/resumes for one (1) full time Recreation Supervisor position. Please click on About Us and Employment Opportunities to see a listing and contact information to attain further information on these team based positions with the DIstrict.
- The Medinah Park District is currently accepting applications/resumes for a full-time PARK SPECIALIST I position. Please click on About Us and Employment Opportunities to see the listing and contact information in order to attain pertinent information on this team based position with the District.
- The Medinah Park District's regular weekday Administrative Office hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday. Contact us at 630-893-2560.
- The Connolly Recreation Center's hours for FALL, 2022: The facility is open to the public Monday - Thursday 7:00am-9:00pm; Friday 7:00am-8:00pm and Saturday 7:30am-12:00pm. The facility is CLOSED on Sundays. Please call 630-893-2560 for ongoing up to date facility hours for the Summer/Fall of 2022.
Medinah Park District: 630-893-2560