Hours are subject to change without notice due to seasonal program scheduling. Youth Basketball League practices and games from October-March will supercede open gym times. Schedules will be posted on a monthly basis online (see right hand column under upcoming events and programs) and at the Connolly Recreation Center.
Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday Saturday
H.S./Adult Youth Ages 6-14 H.S./Adult Youth Ages 6-14 All Open Gym
7-9:15 pm 7-9:15 pm 7-9:15 pm 3:30-5 pm 11 am-1:45 pm
Open Gym Daily Fees:
$4/day - Residents $6/day - Non-Residents
Open Gym Annual Membership Pass:
An open gym annual membership pass allows a participant to use the gym during set open gym times for no additional fee. Passes are valid from one year from the date of purchase.
$49 - Youth Ages 6-14, Residents $64 - Youth Ages 6-14, Non-Residents
$59 - H.S./Adult, Residents $74 - H.S./Adult, Non-Residents
Pass must be presented upon entering facility.
Pickleball Open Gym
Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. It is played with a hard paddle and a wiffle ball on a court with the same dimensions as doubles badminton court. The net is similar to a tennis net; however, it is 2 inches lower. Bring out a group of friends and give this addictive game a try! Equipment is provided.
$2 (drop in rate)
$75 (annual rate)
Tue/Thu Year Round 8:30-11 am
Open Gym Rules:
- All participants must sign in and fill out required information completely (clearly and legibly) before beginning play.
- Your open gym pass must be presented in order to participate.
- Participants under the age of 18, parents must accompany you to obtain annual membership pass.
- There is a $5 replacement fee if pass is lost.
- Players must wear appropriate gym shoes.
- Players must demonstrate good sportsmanship.
- Offensive language will not be tolerated.
- Absolutely no gum or food in the gym.