Family FestAugust 19, 2017 from 11 am-4 pm
This event is sponsored by Itasca Bank & Trust and 100.3 WSHE. The entire community is invited! Come celebrate our annual Family Fest event at Thorndale Park. Enjoy live entertainment, games, class demonstrations, food, community vendors and raffles.
Wrist bands will be for sale for $5.00. The wrist band will give you access to the climbing wall, touch-a-truck, inflatables, trackless train, carnival games, petting zoo, face painting, balloon making, kid's area and more.
Additional details to come and will be posted as they come available.
- John Tomassone's "Brass From the Past" Band (2-4 pm, pavilion)
- Brian Wismer Family Entertainment (12:30-1:30 pm, pavilion)
- Food Vendors (Golden Eagle Hot Dog, Mario's Cart, Bob's Awesome Lemonade Shakeups)
- Community Venders
- Raffle Prizes (ends at 3:30 pm, winners posted on Monday afternoon on our website)
- The New SHE 100.3
- Climbing Wall
- Trackless Train
- Carnival Games
- Petting Zoo
- Face Painting and Balloon Making
- Bags Game
- Chicago Kite - Kite Flying Demo's
- Kid Rock (11:30 am-12 pm, pavilion)
- Polish Folk Dancing (1-1:30 pm, tennis courts)
- Medinah's Got Talent Winter (Alexandria Blankenship, Samantha Blankenship, Nella Volek) (12-12:15 pm, pavilion)
- Program Demonstrations (check program upon arrival for times)
Vendors interested in booth space, please contact Frank Wendling at (630) 893-2560 or complete a vendor form and return to the Medinah Park District, 22W130 Thorndale Ave., Medinah, IL 60157.